CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS!
From left to right:
- Jackie Noble, Jackie’s Creative Catering, winner of the BEST DESSERT
- Donnie Hunt, Hunt Industrial park, winner of the BEST DESIGNED BOOTH
- Virgil Morar, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, winner of the PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD
- Jose Salvado and trio of workers from San Jose’s Original Mexican Restaurant, winner of the BEST APPETIZER
- The Johnson Family, Rainbow Family Restaurant, winner of the BEST ENTREE
SOCIAL MEDIA WINNERS
Thanks for helping promote the event!
- Best Comprehensive Use of Social Media = Exposure One
- Best Innovative Use of Social Media = Chess Club Media
We’re already making plans for Taste of South Lake 2013! If you are interested in participating, contact Doris Bloodsworth at 352-394-4191 or email@example.com.
Taste of South Lake was a huge success, and the South Lake Chamber of Commerce wishes to thank the following wonderful partners.
- Participating restaurants.
- Participating businesses.
- Amazingly talented entertainers, Charlie DeChant and the Jerry Bravo Band in addition to our friend Carlos Solis who helped make the arrangements.
- Chamber Board of Directors and Trustees.
- Chamber Ambassadors and other Chamber volunteers and members.
- Event planner Cheryl Fishel and assistant Tracy Leighton.
- And the terrific South Lake community who came out to support the event.
All of you not only have our appreciation but admiration for understanding what it takes to make a great community!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
One of South Lake’s most popular events!
- LIVE ENTERTAINMENT throughout the evening from the Jerry Bravo Band, with Charlie DeChant, saxophone and keyboard player with rock legends Hall and Oates and Grammy-nominated bass player Jerry Bravo.